|Sims Next Top Model: East & Southeast Asia|
|Season Run||May 22, 2016 - Present|
Sims Next Top Model: East & Southeast Asia is a spin-off of Sims Next Top Model featuring thirteen contestants only from east and southeast Asia, which will air in summer 2016.
In order to apply, contestants must be between the age of 16 and 28 (following the western system), be between 1.65 m (5 ft 5 in) and 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) tall, and be from or have heritage from (at least) one of the following countries:
- First call-out: TBA
- Bottom two: TBA
- Eliminated: TBA
(information stated is correct at time of contest)
- Kachi Boanchuay previously competed on the third season of The Modelization where she placed sixth (out of eleven).
- Ning Kuanyin previously competed on the fourth season of OWA's Sims Next Top Model where she tied for fifteenth and sixteenth place (out of sixteen).
- Pakpao Naytaro previously competed on the second season of Generation 2 of Sims3MovieNetwork's Sims' Next Top Model where she placed thirteenth (out of thirteen) and on the fourth season of OWA's Sims Next Top Model where she tied for fifteenth and sixteenth place (out of sixteen).
Call-out order tableEdit
Photo shoot guideEdit
- Episode 1 photo shoot: TRESemmé mock campaign
- Episode 2 photo shoot: The Chinese Zodiac
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Mirror editorial
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Raw beauty with shadows