|Sims Next Top International Model (season 1)|
|Season Run||Summer 2014|
|Mentors|| Mali Saowaluk|
|Country of origin||Thailand|
Sims Next Top Int'l Model: Thailand (abbreviated SNTIMTH) will be the very first season of Sims Next Top International Model. It, as the name suggests, is going to be taking place in Thailand, a country in southern Asia known for things such as its cuisine and gorgeous beaches. On the show, 12 amateur models of Thai descent will be competing to become the very first winner of SNTIM.
The model mentors of this season are Mali Saowaluk, Tasanee King and Véronique Thamniam.
This season, the models will compete for the following prizes:
- An international ad campaign with MAC Cosmetics.
- The cover of ELLE China.
- The cover and a spread in ELLE Thailand.
- A national ad campaign for Kloset.
- An opportunity to participate in the 2015 Shanghai Fashion Week.
(information stated is correct at time of contest)
|Anong Boanchuay||17||183cm||Nakhon Si Thammarat||Mali|
|Mayuree "Boo" Buankrathok||17||175cm||Nakhon Ratchasima||Mali|
|Nim Nang Chamrueandej||23||175cm||Hua Hin (Originally from Myanmar)||Mali|
|Pakpao "Phleng" Saiporaneesri||19||176cm||Hat Yai||Mali|
|Kachita "Kachi" Boanchuay||19||183cm||Pathum Wan||Tasanee|
|Kratae Charoenthammawat||17||181cm||Bang Khun Thian||Tasanee|
|Tui Nuut||20||177.5cm||Bang Rak||Tasanee|
|Sasithorn "Ultimecia" Ruangpeng||24||177cm||Ko Samui||Tasanee|
|Aya Preecha Ajak||22||185.5cm||Huai Khwang||Véronique|
|Dao Phong Herman||18||186cm||Phuket||Véronique|
|Maladee Chankul||18||183cm||Chiang Mai||Véronique|
|Park Mi-hyeong||23||183cm||Busan, South Korea||Véronique|
This is a table showing which mentors raised their books for which girls.
- Bold indicates that this mentor got this girl. Italic indicates the opposite.
- As both Team Mali and Team Véronique were full by the time Kachi and Tui were up, they were added to Team Tasanee by default.
- The contestant was part of the winning team for the episode.
- The contestant was at risk of elimination.
- The contestant was eliminated from the competition.
- The contestant was a Runner-Up.
- The contestant won Sims Next Top Int'l Model.
- During the first segment of episode 1, the final twelve contestants were divided into their respective teams. The first campaign and resulting elimination also took place this episode.
- Episode 1: Yves Saint Laurent Editorials