|Road To Vogue (season 3)|
|Winner||Syazwi Assa Gaila|
|Runner-up(s)|| Bijou Hennrick|
|Previous Season||Season 2|
Road To Vogue: A Taste of Africa, is the third season of the reality show Road To Vogue. It's the first series of Road To Vogue to adopt a specific theme. It features 10 girls from 10 different African countries, as well as 4 judges from 4 different countries.
Prizes include a cover and spread in Vogue Africa and an international ad campaign for Estée Lauder.
There are three judges, all of African descent.
(information stated is correct at time of contest)
|Equatorial Guinea||Chima Reina||19||6'2"||Bata||7th|
|South Africa||Zoë Nelza||17||5'11"||Port Elizabeth||6th|
|South Sudan||Elektra Mvola Nergüi||20||5'10"||Kira||5th|
|Djibouti||Syazwi Assa Gaila||21||6'0"||Damerjog||Winner|
- The contestant had one of the highest combined judges' scores and was therefore not affected by her total score.
- The contestant won Road To Vogue.
- The contestant was a runner-up.
- The contestant performed the best and was crowned Model of the Week.
- The contestant was one of the best, but was not crowned Model of the Week.
- The contestant was at risk of elimination.
- The contestant was in the bottom two.
- The contestant was eliminated.
- Photoshoot 1: Looking regal, mirrored
- Photoshoot 2: Modelling Balmain outfits in the streets of Muscat
- Photoshoot 3: Black & white swimwear shoot
- Photoshoot 4: Looking seductive on a piano
- Photoshoot 5: Posing in the Victoria Peak Garden
- Photoshoot 6: Posing between mirrors
- Bebe: Shaved, given large collection of wigs
- Bijou: Dyed chocolate brown
- Calypse: Dyed red
- Chima: Extensions
- Elektra: Cut shorter
- Emanuelle: Cut short, later, the sides were shaved, and eventually extensions were also added
- Filipa: Dyed jet black, cut shorter
- Hlingiwe: Dyed darker
- Syazwi: Straightened, dyed darker
- Zoë: Dyed jet black1
- 1 Zoë was initially meant to get caramel brown hair, but due to her bright red dye, only jet black worked. As the competition went on, the hair started to get a more red hue, and ended up looking purplish towards the end.
|Road To Vogue Seasons|